Looking for a reliable speaker who can deliver an engaging talk? Whether it’s a small group of business owners and non-profit representatives, or a keynote for several hundred people, Sara can speak on the following topics:
- Creating A Digital Marketing Strategy That Works
- Finding Your Target Audience
- How to Set Up Your Own WordPress Site
- SEO Strategies – Mastering Google Search
- Local Search – Setting Yourself Up
- Marketing with Facebook
- A User’s Guide to WordPress
- Digital Marketing for Non-Profits
Sara can also give talks customized for your group, although those may come with a higher investment than the topics above.
About Sara Graybill
Sara is the owner of Graybill Creative, a web design and digital marketing agency. She has been helping business owners and non-profits with their digital marketing since 2009. She does that through website design and development, technical services, and online marketing consulting.
Sara has been married to her husband, Garrett, since 2009. She has one son, Colton, born in 2016.